IntroducingHow do I add custom tokens to MetaMask?
If your custom (unlisted) tokens are not showing up automatically in MetaMask's assets area, this article will explain how to add them.
Add token to MetaMask
- 1. Launch the MetaMask browser extension.
- 2. Select the Assets tab.
- 3. Scroll down and click Import tokens.
- 4. Select the Custom Token tab
- 5. Insert the contract address of the token to the field Token Contract Address. The token symbol and token decimal will get filled automatically. You can edit it if needed.
- 6. Click Add Custom Token. You will see the token information and the balance (if you have these tokens at your address).
- 7. Click Import Tokens. Congratulations, you added the custom token to MetaMask and it will become visible in the Assets tab in MetaMask.